- Development and Contract Manufacturing
- Encapsulated Actives
- Natural Products
- Ingredients for Personal Care Products
"We are working with BRACE for many years to encapsulate our ingredients and actives for various personal care markets worldwide. During this time we are always completely satisfied with the quality and services rendered by BRACE and look forward to continue our good and trusting relationsship, to serve our customers worldwide with top-of-the-line quality products."
Pascal Chevalier, Biocosmethic, France
- In 2010, we've installed 500kg/h unit for melt-cooling process of food additives.
- The unit is operated depending on the products with up to 130% of the nominal capacity.
- The unit has 3 different types of nozzle plates to produce 250, 500, and 800 micron spheres.
- The unit is designed to produce various kinds of products which has different properties (melting point, viscosity, density, etc..).
- For the multi-production, the unit should be cleaned and dried up completely in short time to change the material.
- Thanks for the excellent CIP & drying system equipped on the unit, the severe requirement to meet required product quality was successfully achieved.
- Now, after a decade of installation, the unit is now operating for more than 30 kinds of products under full capacity operation without any trouble.
- Recently, remote maintenance system has been additionally installed on the unit to keep the unit in good condition.
TSK Tsukishima Kikai Co., Ltd., Japan
- ca. 650 L/h
- 24/7 operation
- Continuous operation
- Melt process
- Natural Ingredient Animal Treatment
- Feed Additive for large Animals
- Nutrients for Feed
"When I think about our partner companies it is extremely clear when you are working with a world class organization. When in discussions with BRACE, I know I am not the smartest guy in the room and that is absolutely great! Quality and customer service go above and beyond what I expect from even great companies. World class products and people."
Kirk Phillips, R&D Manager, Van Beek Natural Science, USA
- System Configuration
- The system is mainly consisted by Feed Buffer Tank, Vibrator, Nozzle, Hardening Unit, and Control Unit.
- It is very simple to clean them up and to maintain.
- Scalability & Flexibility of the Unit
- Do nothing other than changing the number of the nozzles to change production rate.
- And different sizes of sphere and/or capsule can be produced with exchanging the nozzles.
- Applicability of the Unit
- The unit has so many options which make it usable for many kinds of applications.
- ex) Heating chamber, many kinds of hardening systems, so many types of feed system, and etc...
- Operability of the Unit
- If you find a suitable tuning of the operating condition, operation of the unit is very simple.
- On the other hand, for some materials, first adjustment of dripcasting and solidification conditions may be difficult.
- However, if you find the best condition for the "difficult" materials, no other company can produce similar product so easily.
- Size of the Unit
- It is very compact. It does not need so much space comparing with the other granulation process (e.g. spray drying).
- However, it is too big for east Asian people like Japanese. They will need steps to access some parts of the unit.
- Comment from BRACE: We supply stepladders (3 steps) for units in countries where the known median height of people is below 1.70m free of charge with each lab unit
TSK Tsukishima Kikai Co., Ltd., Japan
Spherisator M & Spherisator S
- Spherisator M
- Heating Chamber
- Room Temperature Drip Casting
- Continuous production system
- Multi-nozzle system
- Spherisator S
- Formulation Development
- Animal Nutrition
We have been in contact with Brace to understand their encapsulation methods. The group is very knowledgeable and has many years of experience. Their encapsulation technology is one of most advanced out there and the high percentage load of active material is a big plus.